“Your Landscape’s Personal Trainer”
Landscape Details can work with you, your grounds maintenance crew, or your chosen landscape contractor to find practical solutions to problems facing your landscape. Prices for this service vary depending on the scope of request and the size of the property. When other services are provided by Landscape Details, the price is very reasonable. Additional services include tree and shrub pruning and maintenance, beneficial insect releases, compost tea spraying, and organic fertilizations.
Landscape Management Training
- Classroom and field training of up to twelve individuals per session
- Classroom provided by client
- Training materials (text) provided by Landscape Details
- Lectures cover the objectives of training as outlined by the owner
- Trainees are familiarized with horticultural techniques used in maintaining the landscape in a profitable manner
- Specific Training Fields include
- Training in the science and art of pruning – four hours
- Training in the principles of landscape design
(including the principles of xeriscape)
- Training in landscape resource management (sustainable horticulture), and horticultural botany, entomology and pathology
- We provide an understanding of the use and purpose of fertilizers and soil amendments, supplemental irrigation, worker safety, pesticides and horticultural referencing.
- Trainees will have access to telephone replies to their questions (at no cost) during regular business hours of Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM for a period of six months after training.